Telekommänder for OSX
The remote control for pros (and iTunes)
If you want a universal remote control and status indicator for iTunes on your Mac, then Telekommänder is for you.
Your menu bar gets a small new icon and you get so many great functionalities:
- View album, title, artist, and ranking (which you can change directly)
- Control the basics (back, start, stop, forward and volume control)
- Fast-forward and rewind
- Enable/Disable shuffle
- Quick-pick playlists
- View song lyrics and edit them directly
- Growl notifications (including busy mode without any notifications)
You’re a mousephobic or a keyboard fetishist who can’t keep his fingers off all day? Well, good, because Telekommänder makes all functions available via custom keyboard shortcuts.
For your time off-screen, there is Telekommänder for iPhone, so you can control any one of your Macs at a time via your iPhone.
Currently waiting for review - the new search panel:
Telekommänder for iOS
Remote control your remote control
The remote control for your remote control. Connect to your computer and control all the key player functions of iTunes. In addition to that, you can view title information or the song’s lyrics on your iPhone and rank what’s playing.
You use multiple computers? No problem: Telekommänder iOS respects your multi-tasking abilities and lets you connect to infinity and beyond.
- Toggle between multiple computers
- Remote controls for Volume up/down, Forward/Back, Start/Stop, Title info, View lyrics
- View album cover, artist, title and album
- Bigger view of album cover, artist, title and album plus publication year in back view
- View and modify song rating